[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpeg examples

Philip Ashmore contact at philipashmore.com
Mon Jun 27 21:51:32 CEST 2011

Hi there.

I remember reading a really useful advanced tutorial on ffmpeg usage on
the web.
It focused on how to "de-blur" images using convolution, including how
to counteract image degradation and
"ringing" in the resulting image.
I think it also mentioned a custom ffmpeg build for working with high
dynamic range images.

Does this ring a bell with anyone? Can you provide a link to the web page?

I want to use the theory to develop a C++ program using ffmpeg libraries.

I've written a QT program that creates videos from html5 animations
using ffmpeg libraries called
html5-capture.

It's available at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/v3c-storyboard/

I'd like to add more example programs using QT + ffmpeg, but I would
also appreciate feedback.

Regards,
Philip Ashmore