[FFmpeg-devel] (trying to be) a voice of reason

Nicolas George nicolas.george
Mon Mar 14 19:10:52 CET 2011

Le quartidi 24 vent?se, an CCXIX, ?smail D?nmez a ?crit?:
> In general any work without a license is proprietary by default and can only
> be used with explicit permission of the creator of the work.

I know. But if every person with commit right is duly notified that newly
committed files will be under LGPL (for example) by default, then the fact
that they still commit can be considered explicit permission in itself.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George