[FFmpeg-devel] (trying to be) a voice of reason

Nicolas George nicolas.george
Mon Mar 14 19:55:22 CET 2011

Le quartidi 24 vent?se, an CCXIX, madshi a ?crit?:
> So far I haven't heard any firm commitments for
> or against a (proper) vote from either side. Would
> any of the "new leaders" be willing to commit to a
> (proper) vote and to promise to honor the final
> outcome of such vote? Michael, how about you?

I am not a leader, not even a important contributor, but I state this:

I completely support the principle of a proper vote with unbiased rules and
would comply to its results.

By the way, my reason for "siding" with Michael now is precisely that the
leaders of the other side was obviously unwilling to surrender to the
majority.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George