[FFmpeg-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Mailing list shutdown

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos
Mon Mar 14 22:38:49 CET 2011

Anton Khirnov <anton <at> khirnov.net> writes:

> The Libav dev team would like to announce to all subscribers that due to
> the switch to the new name, and the old lists being overrun with flames,
> posting to the ffmpeg-devel, ffmpeg-cvslog, ffmpeg-user and
> ffserver-user mailing lists will be disabled in 24 hours.

Scorched earth.

Certainly a tactic only used by honest people who know they are on right side.

In case the Muammar's mercenaries are not successful, you should definitely
consider applying for a job! I believe he is in desperate need of a capable
advisor like you.

Carl Eugen

btw: Who are you?