[FFmpeg-devel] Packetizer of FLV1

William Ahern william at 25thandClement.com
Thu May 5 01:44:08 CEST 2011

On Tue, May 03, 2011 at 10:24:52AM +0530, Umakant Goyal wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Any one know RTP packetizer for FLV1 (Sorenson H263)?
> Actually i want to stream FLV1 data over network using RTP.

For my previous company I wrote an H.263 RTP packetizer. For my current
company I transcode live FLV streams to RTSP/RTP, but currently it's just
audio (we sell services to radio stations). I'd need to port the old video
packetizer to the new system, but it should be trivial. There are zero
dependencies, not even ffmpeg.

What are your requirements?