[FFmpeg-devel] How to get fflags

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Wed May 11 15:41:32 CEST 2011

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 12:11:14AM +0000, Jk . wrote:

> I've defined a flag in fflag, how can i get it in sdp.c, specifically in this function:
>

> static char *sdp_write_media_attributes(char *buff, int size, AVCodecContext *c, int payload_type)

Theres no way from these function arguments
you will eithert have to pass the AVFormatContext or something else
to this function or pass the flag differently.

what is the flag you add doing btw?
might be easier to suggest something if we know

Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated
form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty. -- Plato