[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] SVX8 stereo files and AVCODEC_MAX_AUDIO_FRAME_SIZE

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala at poste.it
Thu May 19 00:54:51 CEST 2011

On date Tuesday 2011-05-17 01:07:33 +0200, Stefano Sabatini encoded:
> On date Monday 2011-05-16 18:50:08 +0200, Michael Niedermayer encoded:
[...]
> > anyway, the patch is LGTM if tested, above can be done
> > later / seperately
>
> Patch applied (with FATE reg update and various build minor problems I
> forgot to address in the patch).

And now there is #215:
https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/215

The huge packet is indeed causing problems to ffplay, a possibility
would be to move the decoding+interleaving back to the demuxer, which
looks a bit hackish.

Or we could just consider the container format intrinsically broken,
and leave the code as it is... ideas are welcome.
--
FFmpeg = Fast and Freak Merciful Powerful Ermetic Geek