[FFmpeg-devel] [vlc-devel] [GSoC] Improving OMA/ATRAC support

Adrian Glaubitz glaubitz at physik.fu-berlin.de
Tue May 24 07:54:00 CEST 2011

Hi David,

On May 23, 2011, at 11:41 PM, David Goldwich wrote:

> Details on the project will be collected on its Wiki page:
> http://wiki.videolan.org/SoC_2011/OMA/Atrac_Improvements
>
> The code will be pushed to: https://github.com/plumbojumbo/FFmpeg
>
> Feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions or comments.
> You will also find me as atuttle on Freenode.

Thanks a lot for your initial announcement. I will follow your development
and delegate important changes to all the user in the MiniDisc communities,
where really everybody is looking forward to your work.

Thanks again for adopting that task and good luck with your work.

As said before, if there are things that remain unclear or you need
any information, sample files, software whatsoever, please do not
hesitate to ask :).

PS: Are you on IRC as well?

Adrian