[FFmpeg-devel] split H264 decoder from ffmpeg and use it on android platform

xutm xutom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 13:35:50 CET 2011

Hi all,

    I want to develop an android program to play H264 video stream received
from internet. I think ffmpeg can do this, so i think i have to split H264
decoder from ffmpeg and compile it with android NDK. I have googled for
many dates and found a demo with libH264Android.so, and the interfaces are
following:
    public native int InitDecoder(int width, int height);
    public native int UninitDecoder();
    public native int DecoderNal(byte[] in, int insize, byte[] out)
 but the source based on the very earlier version of ffmpeg instead of the
lastest one, and there are so many bugs. Now I want to split H264 decoder
with myself. But i dont know how to, can somebody show how to do this ?
Thanks in advance!!!!