[FFmpeg-devel] Repetition of previous frame after loss of current frame

Hardik Sharma hardik.sharma22 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 01:28:28 CET 2011

Thanks. frame copy concealment should work by default after frame drop, right? Because during my experiments when I am dropping B slices which sometimes means whole B frame, it is not enabling frame copy as I am getting only 299/300 frames. Is there any way to enable it or should I report it as a bug? Let me know.