[FFmpeg-devel] AAC-HE problem

Dan Haddix dan6992 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 4 00:04:27 CEST 2011

OK I did that and it turns out sbr_qmf_window_ds is NOT aligned.

Here are the exact settings I use...

CXXFLAGS=-D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS ./configure --disable-doc --disable-ffserver --enable-w32threads --enable-memalign-hack --disable-encoders --disable-static --enable-shared --disable-outdevs

I'm using MinGW to build. Not sure which version exactly since I followed a "How To" more then a year ago to set this up. It's all self contained. MinGW is in a standalone directory on my system and the ffmpeg source is in the /home/Dan/ffmpeg-0.6.3 directory under it. To launch I double click a mysys.bat file, which launches a command line. I then CD to the ffmpeg source directory, run the config above, then run make install. After that the DLLs and libs I need are in the /local directory of the MinGW folder.

Dan