[FFmpeg-devel] MJPEG bug

Aaron Miller amiller at atlasdigital.tv
Fri Oct 7 05:25:04 CEST 2011

Michael,

This appears to fix it.  I did not get any errors when running it on the
problematic file I've been working with, but I have yet to test it on other
files.  The output plays fine.

This uses the state64 field of the ParseContext structure in a non-standard
way, that invalidates the comment in the header file: it stores two 16 bit
variables in the low 32 bits of state64.

Cheers,
Aaron