[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpeg libraries and documentation

cagri sener cagriisener at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 13 10:56:38 CEST 2011

Hello.I want to develop a project that makes video using with images.User indicates video's width ,height ,frame per second vs...
Moreever its include audio and this video record on DVD.I try to research  and studying ffmpeg library but altough its command exists for
how to using these commands  what we want ,doesnt exists library's explanations on your web pages and other web pages either.
and now i dont know how to use ffmpeg libraries.where do i find documentation about using libraries for use  it with other projects.
could you help me about this topic?or you send me sample projects that include ffmpeg library's.Waitng your answer.Have a nice day and thank you.