[FFmpeg-devel] DCT coeffs

Germán Milano g.milano87 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 13:42:49 CEST 2011

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply!, still i can't find the function where that
process is done. I can see the cabac decoding, the re ordering but i'm still
missing the dequant part... i'm probably running over it, because i can see
the dequant matrix initialization, of course.

Any suggestions?, could you point me out to the function i'm looking for?.

Thanks again!,

Jeremy