[FFmpeg-devel] -profile option broken(?)

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Fri Sep 2 00:04:01 CEST 2011

On Thu, Sep 01, 2011 at 05:09:53PM -0400, Matthew Einhorn wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 5:04 PM,  <C2Dcks at aol.com> wrote:
> > Can someone Please tell me what the hell this is? It keeps filling up my
> > email & I don't have a clue whar's going on. None of it makes any since to
> > me!! How can I stop it?
> > Thanks I hope
> > Carl
>
> You must have been signed up to the ffmpeg-devel mailing list somehow.

For the record:
Aug 04 17:21:46 2011 ffmpeg-devel: pending Carl Dickinson <c2dcks at aol.com>  209.33.41.72
Aug 04 17:23:35 2011 ffmpeg-devel: pending Carl Dickinson <c2dcks at aol.com>  209.33.41.72
Aug 04 21:42:27 2011 ffmpeg-devel: new Carl Dickinson <c2dcks at aol.com>, via web confirmation
Sep 01 23:47:58 2011 ffmpeg-devel: deleted c2dcks at aol.com; member mgt page

Frequently ignored awnser#1 FFmpeg bugs should be sent to our bugtracker. User
questions about the command line tools should be sent to the ffmpeg-user ML.
And questions about how to use libav* should be sent to the libav-user ML.