[FFmpeg-devel] Unicode filenames on Windows

dogwhis dogwhis at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 7 20:38:03 CEST 2012

Hi Derek!

Thanks for your answer. The HTPC software feeds the unicode filename movie
via command line automatically. Manually testing the ffmpeg through cmd.exe
(Win7) still gives me trouble with these unicode symbols. Could you make it
work with this filename?
20120407_13-14-01_TV3_Greedy - ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆.ts
If so how?
Hopefully your e-mail application supports unicode in order to be abled to
see the stars.
Maybe you have some .ts file you could rename.

Regards
dogwhis