[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpeg Developer Reseach Question

Dorotea Veronica Szkolar dvszkola at syr.edu
Sat Apr 21 17:28:49 CEST 2012

Dear developers, contributors and anyone else active on the mailing list,

My name is Dorotea and I am a graduate student assistant attempting to  researching both the size of ffmpeg and interactions between committees, developers and contributors through commit messages and bug reports.  I understand you all are very busy and I do not want to take up your time, but could anyone tell me either offhand or direct me to a website that states the numbers of active contributors and committers working on ffmpeg?  I have been unable to find any website or information on numbers.  Any help or insight would be very appreciated!

Sincerely,

Dorotea

Dorotea Szkolar

M.L.I.S. Candidate, May 2013