[FFmpeg-devel] 回复: ffmpeg multithread decoding,the rate is not improved

艾薇妮 756139849 at qq.com
Sat Apr 28 10:32:41 CEST 2012

Thank you for your answering!
first i use x264 to encode yuv stream ,my command line is:
time ./x264 --qp 26  --frames 10 --input-res 352x288 -o test.264 foreman_cif.yuv --threads 2 --sliced-threads
 then i use ffmpeg
 time ./ffmpeg -y -threads 2  -thread_type slice -i test.264 test.yuv
and i didn't consider that  my test stream  has slices or not,
because when i use annother command line:
time ./ffmpeg -y -threads 4  -i test.264 test.yuv
the rate is not improved either.
i want to improve about 50%~100%.
Thank you for you time again!