[FFmpeg-devel] [ANNOUNCE] SOCIS 2012 - Student selection result

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 12:01:00 CEST 2012

Hi all,

students selection terminated, and the coding period started
officially in date August 1st.

Here you can find the selection result:
http://sophia.estec.esa.int/socis2012/?q=node/16

I'd like to thank all the candidate SOCIS contributors for their time
and interest. Unfortunately we had only one slot allocated, and we
could select only one student.

I invite the students to apply to other similar programs (GSOC/SOCIS)
in the future, and of course they are welcome to contribute to FFmpeg
as volunteers anytime.

The selected student work can be tracked on this page:
http://www.selvaria.net./socis2012/

I wish the student success for his SOCIS project.