[FFmpeg-devel] checkheaders post today's merge

jamal jamrial at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 02:10:18 CEST 2012

Today's merge broke checkheaders. Niedermayer forgot to apply a change to common.mak that in quatar goes in Makefile.
To make things worse this came right after my out-of-tree folder creation fix and uses conflicting names (HOBJS instead of HEADEROBJS). Curious how Rullgard's change was committed to quatar literally two minutes after Hoyos committed mine.

The fix is simple, apply the missing change to common.mak and rename HEADEROBJS to HOBJS. As a plus this can reduce the difference with quatar by about four lines if we realign the $(sort $(dir)) lines to the way they were before my patch.
Should i submit a patch for this or does someone else want to do it instead?

Regards.