[FFmpeg-devel] Adding Tremendum Transcoder to projects page

Francisco ffwatch at 1stdev.com
Fri Aug 10 12:56:19 CEST 2012

Hello everyone at FFmpeg!

Following the indications at the projects page, I'm sending an email to this
list, so you can consider adding Tremendum Transcoder to that section.

Tremendum Transcoder is a php based application designed for transcoding
a large number of media files in a regular basis with a minimal effort. It uses
FFmpeg to handle all the transcodings with external application calls and is
compatible from version 0.5 to version 0.11.

The project website is: http://1stdev.com/tremendum-transcoder/

I hope it is suitable to be listed in your projects page.
Any questions about it, just ask me :)

Cheers,
Francisco.