[FFmpeg-devel] [FFmpeg-user] vob->mpeg4 with subtitle track

Roger Pack rogerdpack2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 15:59:58 CET 2012

> (You could have searched for "hard".)

I sometimes search for "burn" (to 'burn" in subtitles).

> Trying to repeat myself:
> If you had searched for ways to hardcode dvbsub, pgs or xsub,
> would you have found them? Does you patch improve searching
> for any of these?

> I believe the documentation is already long, making it longer
> should only be done with a good explanation (and I had searched
> for hardcoding subtitles several times myself and always found
> it immediately).

I see there is a section for
 Subtitles Decoders
13.1 dvdsub

maybe a note could be added there instead ("for an example of burning
these in, see this...")

Or alternatively, add them all in, my personal preference is for "more
documentation" and "more inclusive"...
cheers!
-r