[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg Website Winter Banner Vote

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Thu Dec 20 16:25:48 CET 2012

Hi Stefano,

Stefano Sabatini wrote:
> BTW it would be a shame to dismiss the logos, I suggest to create a
> section on the website ("Goodies"?) where we could collect the various
> logos created so far (with an explicit license approved by the
> respective authors). Any taker?

  I agree that should be a good idea. Will try to work on it. I am
using such weak words because I am just not sure when I will get to
it. Most probably not before February next year.

  So if anyone wants to work on that. Just work things out and send
your proposal/patch on this mailing list. I follow it and thus we
should be able to avoid duplicate work.

  Alexander