[FFmpeg-devel] (no subject)

Marcus Johnson bumblebritches57 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 18:30:41 CET 2012

Honestly, I don't really care what DTS says. but that's besides the point.
Yeah, but they require that the source gets published, which defeats
the entire purpose of creating proprietary code in the first place. There's
no point in being anal about technical definitions, when we both know they
don't ACTUALLY allow closed-source usage.