[FFmpeg-devel] Contract work

Boštjan Strojan bostjan.strojan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 15:30:36 CET 2012

No really sure if i understand the  requirements, but:

Flash players (like jwplayer) do usually support subtitling and/or logo
placement possibilities, so unless you really need for all this to be
hardcoded, that would seem like a good option. "They" also support html5
mode, which may not carry all the options from flash world thought, so i
would advertise that as: maybe later, separate contract.

b.