[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpeg video encoding api

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Fri Feb 17 16:11:55 CET 2012

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 05:13:28PM +0530, yuvaraj r wrote:
> Hi
>
> I used  old API's(SVN code )  to  encode video. Could tell me where i

> find new API(latest git code) document

avcodec.h

http://ffmpeg.org/doxygen/trunk/libavcodec_2avcodec_8h.html

as well as examples?

any application using libavcodec (ffmpeg, ffplay, mplayer, ...)

In fact, the RIAA has been known to suggest that students drop out
of college or go to community college in order to be able to afford
settlements. -- The RIAA