[FFmpeg-devel] New fate instances

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sat Feb 18 15:39:16 CET 2012

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 09:22:40AM +0100, Clément Bœsch wrote:
> Feel free to propose a few more configurations. I can also share the
> settings and script I use for anyone willing to add some fate instances.

One that runs parallel fate, i.e. "make fate -j6" or so might be nice.
I think at least that currently they all run that part without -j
options, and that was broken at least once in the past (due to FFmpeg
assuming it could just grab the terminal exclusively which is wrong
when multiple run in parallel).