[FFmpeg-devel] Snow documentation effort

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sun Feb 26 16:23:20 CET 2012

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 01:35:08AM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 07:51:41AM -0500, compn wrote:
> > >
> > >i also would like to re-propose that ffmtech hires some web developer
> > >to get the website up, due to directors not having enough free time.
> > >
> > >reimar, benjamin, are you still on the board and are you listening to my
> > >proposal?
> >
> > another of my proposals was to have a ffmtech bugzilla or mailing list
> > for proposals. so they didnt get lost via unreliable directors.
>
> i could probably setup a seperate trac based tracker on ffmpeg.org
> with occasional backups. But before i look into that id like to hear
> a "maybe ok" from some director. I dont want to waste my time ...

I can't speak for everyone, but I think the time for anything
official isn't before having a web-page.
But if you really see proposals getting lost this really should
be addressed.
Whether a bug tracker, or just collecting them in a dedicated
thread on this list or in the worst case CC me and telling me
to keep track of it (worst case because I don't excel at that
kind of thing, but I'll try) would be very advisable.