[FFmpeg-devel] DVB Subtitles

JULIAN GARDNER joolzg at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 11 07:33:52 CEST 2012

>________________________________

I tried posting but as it was my 1st real >10 lines, it was a problem.

What i did was to add code after the if(do_interlace ) { which replicated the buffer copy etc. I then had a fifo system to process the correct subtitle, at the correct time, back into the encode and either sent to be added to the TS or to be dump directly onto the fram buffer for encoding.

The system has been working since build 33000.

So the question is, what would be the correct way to create an overlay so we can add dvbsub to the video frame

joolz