[FFmpeg-devel] Summer Logo Vote

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 01:31:42 CEST 2012

On date Thursday 2012-06-14 14:59:31 -0800, Lou Logan encoded:
> On Thu, 14 Jun 2012 09:56:25 +0200
> Thilo Borgmann <thilo.borgmann at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'd like to suggest to actually switch to the summer logo in a week, at 21st of
> > June. As far as I can find, we have the following candidates already presented
> > on the ML:
> >
> > https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/1418
> > https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/1419
> > https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/1421
> > https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/1448
> >
> > If I've forgotten any logo you want to see in a vote, let me know and I'll add
> > it. I'll wait until tomorrow evening if there are any forgotten logos and start
> > the vote in this thread then.
> >
> > Thanks for all your contributions!
> > -Thilo
>

> I vote for 1418. Both images from 1448 are nice too (although
> personally I'd prefer a beer instead of a soda for the drink) and
> would like to see one appear on the site sometime as well.

+1

My vote is for #1418 as well. And I see a "cola" rather than a "soda".

Maybe we could setup a script which changes the logo daily where each
logo probability is proportional to its preference ;-).

> I would also like to thank the contributors for their work.

Same here.
--
FFmpeg = Fundamentalist and Faithful Mystic Puritan Enlightening Genius