[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Google Summer of Code 2012

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 12:56:24 CET 2012

On date Sunday 2012-03-04 05:47:15 +0100, Michael Niedermayer encoded:
> On Sat, Mar 03, 2012 at 01:28:43PM +0100, Stefano Sabatini wrote:
[...]
> > > michael said he would be backup :)
> >
> > Waiting confirmation from Michael.
>
> confirm
> if i need to register somewhere, say so.

Yes, go to the page:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2012

You need a google account for registering, read carefully the program
agreement terms, accept them, create a GSOC account and tell me your
ID or let me know if you have problems with it.
--
FFmpeg = Frenzy & Formidable Mournful Perfectionist Ecletic Game