[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Google Summer of Code 2012

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 23:53:32 CET 2012

On date Tuesday 2012-03-06 19:43:33 +0100, Stefano Sabatini encoded:
> On date Monday 2012-03-05 22:58:05 +0100, Alexander Strasser encoded:
[...]
> Fixed locally, will finalize and send the application soon (note: I
> can edit the application text even after I send it).
>
> Thanks all for your feedback.

Application submitted.

Check timeline here:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2012

Applications evaluation will start on 12th of March and will last
until 16th of March, in which date the list of accepted organizations
will be published.

In the meanwhile, I invite candidate mentors to fill our ideas page
here:
wiki.multimedia.cx/index.php?title=FFmpeg_Summer_of_Code_2012

or contact us on this mailing list if you want to propose more ideas.

(I'll ping this request a few times before the evaluation period
starts.)
--
FFmpeg = Frenzy Fostering Mysterious Programmable Easy Genius