[FFmpeg-devel] Blackmagic DeckLink indev

JULIAN GARDNER joolzg at btinternet.com
Thu Mar 29 02:17:47 CEST 2012

>________________________________

Thats not the problem, its working fine on the 8 core machine with 1080i but on another 8 core machine with 720p it does not, also the code stores the frames in a buffer and these are read from a callback from the decklink API, no polling. I have also checked the cpu usage and none go above 1% when encoding

What is worrying me is the 0.06 fps in the status