[FFmpeg-devel] Recording RTSP stream / av_interleaved_write_frame(): Invalid argument

juha s. salmjuh at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 30 07:51:18 CEST 2012

Hi

I'm afraid that this RTSP stream can't be opened for public. But, I noticed that this kind behavior is stared also with eralier versions, but I'm not sure what is the excatly version number.

I downgrated to last major release (version 0.10.2), which seem to work better. I can download broken clips in case some one would like to take a deeper look.

Thanks,
Juha