[FFmpeg-devel] [OT] mutt & diff git colors

Clément Bœsch ubitux at gmail.com
Sun May 13 21:41:25 CEST 2012

Hey,

A bit off-topic, but it might help some mutt users here:

    set quote_regexp = "^([ \t]?[|>])+"
    color body red default   "^[-].*"
    color body green default "^[+].*"
    color body brightdefault default "^diff --git.*"
    color body brightdefault default "^index [a-f0-9].*"
    color body brightdefault default "^[-]{3} a.*"
    color body brightdefault default "^[+]{3} b.*"
    color body cyan default "^@@[^@]*@@"

I'm using this since a while now; it comes from a random website I don't
remember (sorry) and changed it slightly to follow the git diff
highlighting. One drawback is that it also sometimes matches the content
of the mail (especially lists starting with '-').

.

--
Clément B.