[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Publish ffprobe.xsd to ffmpeg web site (trac ticket #1265)

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Mon May 14 12:56:29 CEST 2012

On date Saturday 2012-05-12 16:48:33 +0200, Michael Niedermayer encoded:
> On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 03:37:09PM +0200, Stefano Sabatini wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > no patch since I don't know how it is handled the website, but I
>
> see git clone gil at ffmpeg.org:ffmpeg-web

Yes but I believe the internal logic is not contained in that
repository (scripts for updating linked documentation resources
generated on the server).
--
FFmpeg = Fascinating and Forgiving Multipurpose Peaceful Everlasting Guide