[FFmpeg-devel] [PATCH] lavu/tree: perform minor fixes to av_tree_insert() documentation
stefasab at gmail.com
Sun May 20 13:01:00 CEST 2012
libavutil/tree.h | 8 ++++++--
1 files changed, 6 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/libavutil/tree.h b/libavutil/tree.h
index 81610b6..12f76f0 100644
@@ -55,18 +55,21 @@ void *av_tree_find(const struct AVTreeNode *root, void *key, int (*cmp)(void *ke
* Insert or remove an element.
* If *next is NULL, then the supplied element will be removed if it exists.
- * If *next is not NULL, then the supplied element will be inserted, unless
+ * If *next is non-NULL, then the supplied element will be inserted, unless
* it already exists in the tree.
* @param rootp A pointer to a pointer to the root node of the tree; note that
* the root node can change during insertions, this is required
* to keep the tree balanced.
+ * @param key pointer to the element key to insert in the tree
* @param next Used to allocate and free AVTreeNodes. For insertion the user
* must set it to an allocated and zeroed object of at least
* av_tree_node_size bytes size. av_tree_insert() will set it to
* NULL if it has been consumed.
* For deleting elements *next is set to NULL by the user and
- * av_tree_node_size() will set it to the AVTreeNode which was
+ * av_tree_insert() will set it to the AVTreeNode which was
* used for the removed element.
* This allows the use of flat arrays, which have
* lower overhead compared to many malloced elements.
@@ -81,6 +84,7 @@ void *av_tree_find(const struct AVTreeNode *root, void *key, int (*cmp)(void *ke
* return av_tree_insert(rootp, key, cmp, next);
+ * @param cmp compare function used to compare elements in the tree
* @return If no insertion happened, the found element; if an insertion or
* removal happened, then either key or NULL will be returned.
* Which one it is depends on the tree state and the implementation. You
More information about the ffmpeg-devel