[FFmpeg-devel] Old roundup & our Trac

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sun May 20 21:37:45 CEST 2012

On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 09:30:44PM +0200, Clément Bœsch wrote:
> On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 09:22:41PM +0200, Reimar Döffinger wrote:
> > If we have additional comments on some issue we can import them into
> > trac and add a reference back.
> > What value do you see this bug-juggling adding?
>
> ...I don't think all the roundup issues are closed, and we can't comment
> them anymore. Maybe we can just re-open by hand the most important ones?

Those are ancient issues, if nobody looked at them by now will anyone
ever?
As said, if someone is interested they can open a trac issue and
paste the URL to the old bug.
More interesting might be to be able to mark things that are no
longer an issue as closed, but as said little point unless someone
actually intends to look at them, my feeling is that we have enough
bugs for people to look at without bringing out the old ones.
Just my personal opinion.