[FFmpeg-devel] Old roundup & our Trac

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Mon May 21 22:07:18 CEST 2012

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 09:50:35PM +0200, Clément Bœsch wrote:
> On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 08:31:11AM -0400, compn wrote:

> > >Ditto. Is a bug that nobody fixes, really a bug?
> >
> > its an undocumented feature...
> >

> OK so just to sum up the overall opinion, most people would be in favor to
> just mirror the old roundup to a roundup.ffmpeg.org and be done with it?
>
> If so, I'm afraid we will need to deal with the "privacy" issue of the
> roundup DB with Luca. I don't know who is in charge of our server ATM, but
> I think he/they will need to see with Luca by themselves (I don't think I
> can help much here).

Well, for the purposes I care about a static dump of the actual pages
for example would work well enough. I don't really think it is easier to
get though (in a sane way, not just a wget over all issues and
attachments or something like that, though it would work as an
"emergency" solution if you ignore that it's rather a lot of effort).