[FFmpeg-devel] Trac default description

Clément Bœsch ubitux at gmail.com
Mon May 21 22:20:00 CEST 2012

Hi,

It's common to see users pasting ffmpeg output directly in the description
of the ticket, without the {{{ }}} quotation marks. This leads to hardly
readable issues (the lines starting with "  " becomes quotation and the
rest of the paste is mixed with the message content.

Thanks to Michael I can now edit the description and be relieved of that
frustration when reading such issue. But to prevent this from happening
too often, I suggest we add a default description in the New Ticket¹ page.
Something like:

  Summary of the bug:

  How to reproduce:

  {{{