[FFmpeg-devel] Threading issue with avcodec_decode_video2 ?

Don Moir donmoir at comcast.net
Wed Nov 14 01:22:49 CET 2012

No real disadavantage and any fix with a redesign would appear to be much more work.

Probably a good thing would to be to go ahead and add 'ff_msmpeg4_decode_init' and 'ff_vc1_decode_init_alloc_tables'  to the init
function while keeping them in the decode function except to also lock them down in decode. By adding them to the init function it
will prevent a lockdown in the decode function in most cases.