[FFmpeg-devel] VC-1 Interlaced Hardware decoding

邵 斌 chopin at aiivision.com
Sun Nov 18 15:10:29 CET 2012

I am new comer of ffmpeg development zone, and I am an expert in video process realm, majored in surveillance video for 8 years, very pleasure to cooperate with you the top experts in video realm.

I have noticed this problem in 5 years ago when I try to play 1080i VC-1 planet earth with VLC player, I am very interesting in fix this problem with you.