[FFmpeg-devel] c99wrap.exe and c99conv.exe

Derek Buitenhuis derek.buitenhuis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 20:57:22 CET 2012

On 21/11/2012 2:52 PM, Clément Bœsch wrote:
> This is not a trust problem, more a project goal and basic
> interrogation, and what's going on with it. It seems you are actually the
> person over-thinking and inventing problems here, that's also a bit sad.

I assume you meant integration.

And all three of the authors have specifically said it is supposed to be generic
and any breakage in FFmpeg is considered a bug in the converter. On many occasions.
Over many months. This is apparently not enough. So tell me, if it's not a trust issue,
(as in you don't believe us), what is it?

- Derek