[FFmpeg-devel] Donations via ffis

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 01:07:53 CET 2012

On date Monday 2012-11-26 17:34:31 +0100, Michael Niedermayer encoded:
> On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 03:44:14PM +0100, Robert Krüger wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I finally got an answer from ffis and they say they cannot currently give
> > receipts for donations to ffmpeg that are accepted by the german fiscal
> > authorities because ffmpeg is not officially supported by them (yet).
> > However, they said that if ffmpeg is already listed as an SPI supported
> > project, changing that should be relatively simple but they need a contact
> > person who represents the project. Who can I forward the email conversation
> > to, so they can pick it up from there?
>
> Stefano Sabatini <stefasab at gmail.com> is the SPI-ffmpeg liaison
> and iam the FFmpeg maintainer
> Iam not sure who or both is the correct one here nor what we need to
> do ...
>
> PS: thanks for looking into this!

Yes please forward the mail to me and Michael, so we can contact SPI
people and ask for clarifications.

Thanks for your interest.

Unrelated, but I'm considering to start some crowd-funding projects
related to FFmpeg, any suggestion?.
--
FFmpeg = Fiendish & Faithless Magical Perennial Earthshaking Gadget