[FFmpeg-devel] Problems with current GIT version

JULIAN GARDNER joolzg at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 10 14:28:02 CEST 2012

----- Original Message -----

So 'the expert' your saying that async is now different to what the old async used to be, is this documented as i can only find the docs on -asyncts, which i take -aysnc is translated into.

On my problem, it looks like regression as when the stream changes from 5.1 to stereo the timestamps are reset back to 0

joolz ( the user)