[FFmpeg-devel] relative fontconfig path

Nicolas George nicolas.george at normalesup.org
Sun Sep 2 09:06:12 CEST 2012

Le sextidi 16 fructidor, an CCXX, Helmut Tessarek a écrit :
> Which I did in my first post. When I create a static binary, ffmpeg is not
> able to find the fontconfig files, because ${TARGET}/etc does not exist on
> other machines but mine.

Yes, I understood that. But you are missing two points completely:

1. "Creating a static binary" is not a goal by itself, it is already a means
   to a more abstract goal.

2. The solution you are trying to implement does not solve the problem, it
   only make it silent, and therefore is not a solution at all.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George