[FFmpeg-devel] Simple cookie jar for HLS

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Sun Sep 23 18:54:50 CEST 2012

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 09:58:53PM +0100, Duncan Salerno wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could anyone give me any pointers on how to write a simple cookie jar
> for HLS? These are required for a number of providers that use HLS,
> but only for the current session (ie. not across different runs).
> av_opt_set looked promising, but I can't see a pointer option to allow
> the cookie jar to be stored in the HLS context, but written/read by
> the HTTP code.

that sounds strange, why should a http cookie not be stored in the
http context and be accessed from hls if that needs to access it ?
or am i missing something here ?

The real ebay dictionary, page 3
"Rare item" - "Common item with rare defect or maybe just a lie"
"Professional" - "'Toy' made in china, not functional except as doorstop"
"Experts will know" - "The seller hopes you are not an expert"