[FFmpeg-devel] Fixed point implementations of AAC decoder, AC3 decoder and 32bit FFT

Nedeljko Babic Nedeljko.Babic at imgtec.com
Thu Aug 15 15:39:17 CEST 2013

Hello Zidanne,

Patch for 32bit fixed point FFT is already integrated to FFmpeg.

We do have git repository on Github. You should be able to retrieve the source code through the standard Git client by using the command:
git clone https://github.com/FFmpeg-mips/FFmpeg.git

In branch ac3_fixed_decoder there is a patch with implementation of this decoder applied to the latest ffmpeg.

As for AAC fixed decoder, there is a branch aac_fixed_decoder with implementation, but code there is more than two months old.
It will be rebased on the latest ffmpeg in next few days. I will announce here when it is done.

If you have a problem with retrieving the code from Github (or if it is inconvenient for you for some reason) fill free to contact me, and I will
give you patch(es).

Nedeljko