[FFmpeg-devel] DVB Subtitles

JULIAN GARDNER joolzg at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 4 12:16:03 CET 2013

----- Original Message -----

Why as this is a development problem!

The code needs changing to take into account that what is happening now is wrong,

If a DDS is present this will tell you the desired canvas size if not we should set the canvas size to the size as defined in the dvb subs and not set this to the incoming video size.

So again why is this a -user thread?

joolz