[FFmpeg-devel] regarding 1578 bug

anshul anshul.ffmpeg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 08:39:42 CET 2013

  Hi
     I was looking in ffmpeg .c function name do_video_out()
     can any one give me the explanation, why we are not using break in
case VSYNC_VSCFR;

     because if i put the break over there then i don't have frame dropping

    case VSYNC_VSCFR:
         if (ost->frame_number == 0 && delta - duration >= 0.5) {
             av_log(NULL, AV_LOG_DEBUG, "Not duplicating %d initial
frames\n", (int)lrintf(delta - duration));
             delta = duration;
             ost->sync_opts = lrint(sync_ipts);
         }
     case VSYNC_CFR:
         // FIXME set to 0.5 after we fix some dts/pts bugs like in avidec.c
         if (delta < -1.1)
             nb_frames = 0;
         else if (delta > 1.1)
             nb_frames = lrintf(delta);